Day started with notverygood starting. My new year resolution need to be reconsidered..huhuu..
Succeeded be @office b4 8.30. N punch card was properly punched for the past few days. But today, I could say, really menguji kesabaran me as pemandu yg sangat tak penyabar.. HELL..
I couldnt blame anybody but I wanted to blame those ppl who responsible for this hangat day of mine.. Arghh tensen.tensen.tensen.. damn tensen. I wonder, asal the guards were so rajin sangat nk do checking on car one by one..resulted in heavy traffic from traffic lite sect. 7 to the back entrance. I was trapped for almost 30 minutes kat situ jek. Padahal it wont take more than 5 minutes pun...
Dahla jammed gilbabs, gate dibuka just one side.. sahsahla sesak.. bongoksss nye guard.. Kalo yer pun nk check sesatu ce wat cam uia, satu lane for staff n satu lane for visitor..kan senang.. bongokssss... sakit jiwa n raga aku.. demmm!
Ermm arini not very good day.. Me geram ngan guard yg ngengada pagi ni... arghhh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment