I was cleaning some unnecessary stuffs from my lpc. I came across few files which meant a lot to me back then but no longer important nowadays. Its sorta vclips taken during ‘masa kesengalan’ not so long time ago.. hehe.. so watch it for the last time n deleted everything.. the things bcome unnecessary when it meant nothing to me.. uhuhu..
There are lots of file.. the total vclip took about almost 2G.. gilak arrhh.. including vclip taken using cameraphone. Erm.. memory semalam..it shouldn’t be here in this lpc anymore.. hehee.. I dun hv CD burner so I dun see the ‘kepentingan’ 4 burning such unnecessary files.. :p
As I told Mike, buatnya aku masuk AF, ada org nk sabotaj.. tak pasal2 je all the vclip exposed to the net.. hahaa.. glamer mak kejap nyah.. :p
Well, tipula if waktu tgk all the vid I dun feel anything.. of coursela ada rasa ermm.. rougeberry skit.. :p na la.. just miss those moments.. phuuhh.. I still hv heart.. I still can missing ppl, I still feel hurt.. I’m just being ignorance.. that’s all..
Maafkan aku duhai kasih… Izinkan ku pergi…
Well, citer lama shouldn’t be brought up lg.. Aku relakan segalanya.... :)
Have a nice long life..
Take care..
Ulasan Filem: 7 Hari: Kisah Cinta Langkawi
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment