Saturday, November 24, 2007

COngrats

A BIG CONGRATULATION to my dear friend, Ridzhan and the wife for their officially bcoming husband n wife just after the Isya' prayer. Well, he did invited me to attend the nikah ceremony but since my parents kinda hv ermm sort of gathering so I gotta b their driver. Lets they b the Dato' n Datin fer a while.. hehee..

After all, life wasn't good as expected but I Thank God for all the mercy HE had on me.. Alhamdulillah, having Mom to share all this complicated heart thingy makes me feel less burden. At least Mom would understand y do I hv to take such drastic action. Lets just Tawakal.. I told Mom that. Mom insists that I've to work for it.. not just tawakal.. tawakal should come last.

How m I going to work for it when nothing left.. I dun hv the feel n I'm too old for that kot..
When I'm getting bored or tired with somethig, I just lurveee to take drastic action. but I really hope that this one is really worth it.

It hurts to realize that I hurt ppl..
Terlalu banyak yg terluka..
N aku adalah pendosa..
I'm sorry n I'm truely sorry..
Adakalanya hati adalah sesuatu perkara yg sukar di jangka

# Cinta tak harus memiliki...

No comments: