Friday, December 07, 2007

UPLC

What the ***** is the UPLC kan?
Nway, it's another version.. ermm.. better version of the HPLC. - Amer, I'm one of the UPLC otai dah ni.. hahahaa... Seems like, I'm gonna crack my brain up to really understand this thingy but heyy.. I'm enjoying it. (Sorta phrase to conforting myself.. Fighting!)

Well, the whole thing arrived last week n they already show a little thing yesterday. Today we had a whole day training n the best thing, its more like personal training. N me, being the 'brightest', the 'smartest', the 'quickest' learner ended up having problem understanding what the heck is actually I've been learning the whole day. - Serius, aku semakin lembab. Darnn!!

Well, it should be a very simple things la.. (bolehla) compared to HPLC. But, still my mind still floating around.. Hv no idea about it yet. See next week, if I manage to recollect everything I've wasted today. Duhh..

Ohya.. what the heck is this UPLC kan?? It is Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography. Nak tau detail please ask Mr Google k.

I've been busy lately with so many projects to handle n family to look after. After all, I'm the leader of the family, the accountant, the father n mother of my siblings, the trustee n holding so much responsibilities toward family. My brother, the other hand, only concern about business. Even the money flow, I got to do it myself. It's tiring to handle everything but there's nothing I can complaint about. Afterall, I'm the eldest so I hv to shoulder the responsibilities.

It has been 4 days my parent fly off to Mekah but seems like almost a month already. I miss them. huhuuu.. My youngest bro still at Aunty's house. It's better for him to be there rather than being left alone at home when I gotta go to work.This weekend, I'll bring the rest to visit him. He mite want to get some KFC or McD.

So many things to do. My bro went for camping so everything will be in my charge. Shopping for school's items. Bajunye, kasutnya, seluarnya, stokinnyer, bukunya.. I still hv some more energy left. No more weekend resting day for me for the next 6 weeks. So many promises to be fulfilled. I gotta be strong again as I'm no longer a child. Fighting.

N for YOU...
Thanks for being there for me at this very moment. I truely appreciate it. I hope we'll remain as we are coz at the moment, I feel, though I don't have any1 to talk to.. You always there for me, no matter what. I'm sorry that I don't love You enough but I'll try my best into it.
Thanks so much.. for the strength given to endure such hard times I got to go thru all these while..

# I miss my mom's cooks.. Lapar..
* Pehal ngan gambar tu kan.. Way to go... :)

No comments: